We are pleased to invite you to The 8th International Conference on Sustainability and Responsibility from the 14th till the 16th of November 2018 in Cologne, Germany with this year’s theme of “Responsible Leadership in Times of Transformation”.
We invite proposals for papers, panels, and workshops, or alternative forms of engagement on a wide range of topics related to responsible leadership. Additionally, we look forward to receiving proposals that focus on topics which affect all fields of the social sciences, not just business and economics.
Topics may include, but are not limited, to:
- Sustainable Business Transformation
- Responsible Leadership
- Social Innovation
- Systemic Thinking
- Trust & Responsibility
- Positive Impact
- Change Management
- Innovation in Leadership Education & Training
- Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship
- Creativity & Design
- Innovation Management
- Digitalization & Technology
- Social Engineering
- Clean Water, Air and Land
- Business Model Innovation
- Responsible Research & Publishing
Contributions are currently accepted in the following four categories to choose from during the submission process:
- Full Academic Paper (approx. 6000 words)
- Interactive Session (roundtable & alternative forms of engagement) (approx. 3000 words)
- Practitioner Presentation (approx. 600 words, open format), e.g. business solution or current challenge (pitch presentation followed by barcamp discussion)
- Poster presentation / Exhibition (approx. 600 words)
Deadline of submission for all contributions is the 30th of April 2018. All authors will be notified by July 2nd, 2018, if their respective papers have been selected for the conference.
To submit your contributions and access more information about the conference, please visit our homepage at http://www.international-csr.org.