Call for Papers - 5th AIB-CEE Chapter Annual Conference
Academy of International Business – Central and Eastern Europe Chapter and Cracow University of Economics – Department of International Trade would like to invite you to submit your papers for the 5th Annual AIB-CEE Chapter Conference on International Entrepreneurship as the Bridge Between International Economics and International Business.
- January 15, 2018 – Submission system opens (http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/cee/2018/)
- April 30, 2018 – Deadline for papers and panel proposals submissions
- June 30, 2018 – Information on acceptance/rejection of papers and panel proposals
- by August 31, 2018 – regular registration for authors/contributors (based on a prior submission and a reviewed paper)
- September 12, 2018 – late registration for passive participants (at additional cost)
- September 12 -14, 2018 – the conference
AIB PAPER SUBMISSION SYSTEM
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
Submissions must be made on or before April 30, 2018.
Papers must be fewer than 10,000 words inclusive of all materials, including appendices and references. Papers exceeding these limits will be returned to the authors.
- Each manuscript must state, on its front page at the top right, the requested Track (number and title).
- Each manuscript should also be accompanied by an abstract, not exceeding 150-200 words.
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- The document must be stripped of all identifying information: None of the pages (not even the first page) should list any author information and the File Properties for the documents should be cleaned to remove identifying information.
- Manuscripts must follow the JIBS Style Guide but for the length of an abstract.
- The manuscript should preferably be saved in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format to ensure that reviewers see it in the intended way. However, Microsoft Word files will also be accepted.
Discussions in the academic panels will concentrate around broadly defined conference tracks, that can be found here. We hope that within the mentioned tracks everybody will find an appropriate topic that will suit his/her interests and/or needs. We invite all interested parties to submit paper and panel proposals accordingly.