This EuroMed Academy of Business conference, hosted by EDC Paris Business School of May 21-22, 2015, aims to explore the various ways in which HR practices and strategic management may contribute to various organizational challenges in both international and domestic organizations.
Papers may address (but are not limited to) the following issues:
- HRM, innovation and entrepreneurship in domestic and international environments;
- HR practices (training, communication, reward system, performance appraisal, etc.) and organizational performance;
- Organizational leadership and strategic decision;
- Strategic talent management in cross-cultural collaborations
- National/corporate culture, global partnership and HR practices in the emerging markets;
- International/comparative studies and measurements;
- Social interactions and social learning in international contexts;
- Training and career development in domestic and international mergers and acquisitions;
- Managing diversity at top management teams;
- Information system and HR practices;
- HRM and marketing;
- Consulting and Practitioners views.
In addition to the presentations, academic and executive round table discussions will take place.
Top 15-20 papers will be selected for publication in a book on HRM, Strategy, and Entrepreneurship. Negotiation and application with leading publisher is currently taking place.
Please submit your paper(s), abstract(s) OR roundtable proposal(s) to both Euromedac@gmail.com and to Dr. Evangelos Tsoukatos at firstname.lastname@example.org by strictly adhering to Author Guidelines (please visit www.emrbi.org).
All manuscripts (including abstracts) will be double blind reviewed. All accepted papers and abstracts will be published in the Book of Proceedings (with an ISBN number).
For round table proposal, please indicate the subject/title, short description of the subject(s) for the discussion, and at least two executives and their company/organization that are interested and agreed to participate in the round table.
Submission deadline: December 15, 2014 Notification to authors: by December 20, 2014 Notification to others: January 20, 2015 Registration early bird: March 10, 2015 More information