Are you experimenting with AI, big data, innovative teaching formats and is there an initiative your institution has taken to tackle these challenges that you are particularly proud of? Want to share it with your peers?
Send a brief abstract of 50-100 words to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st 2018. Our steering committee will select the best examples to compose a panel of TED-talk style presentations.
Already confirmed sessions at the EFMD Annual Conference include:
- An introduction to Industry 4.0 and how educators can adapt with
- Jim Hagemann Snabe, Chairman Siemens, Chairman A.P.Moller – Maersk, DK
- Jonathan Warham, Dean, Faculty and Research, ESADE, ES
- Gregor Halff, Dean of Education, CBS, DK
An example of business school joining forces with a technology manufacturer to train tech-savvy managers able to tackle their company’s technological transformation run by
- Giovanni Scarso Borioli, Assistant Professor of Operations Management, ESCP Europe Business School, UK
- Ezio Fregnan, HR Training Manager, COMAU, IT
A study presenting how business schools prepare themselves for teaching and researching in the digital economy, presenting a visual analytics dashboard that can help managers achieving this goal. A study conducted by
- Jos G.A.M. Lemmink, Professor of Marketing & Service Innovation, Maastricht University Business School, NL
- Katerina Bohle-Carbonnel, Postdoctoral Fellow, Maastricht University Business School, NL
Whether you want to present your own case or simply take a maximum advantage of EFMD’s vibrant community, do not miss out on this outstanding opportunity. Be part of it!