As of 16 March 2020, Emerald Publishing will be launching a publishing fund of £20,000 on Emerald Open Research which will cover the APCs for research related to the outbreak and similar healthcare emergencies.
As well as the need for medical and hard sciences research, social sciences research is vital to prevention, management and understanding the wider societal impact of the COVID-19. Emerald Publishing is therefore welcoming research that covers a wide range of themes, including the following areas:
- Workplace management and planning
- Economic implications and planning procedures
- HR practices and employment procedures
- Government policies and procedures
- New technologies and innovations
- Health care systems, services and funding
- Mental health and wellbeing implications
- Education and learning accessibility
- Responsible leadership and management
- Hospitality and tourism
What is required?
Research should be related to the prevention, managements and impact of a public healthcare outbreak. Please see themes above for guidance on areas for publication.
All submitted research must meet Emerald Open Research’s editorial policies and author guidelines.
Emerald Open Research supports an open data policy. All articles should include the submission of data underlying the results. More details on the open data policy can be found on the website.
All content will be openly peer reviewed post publication.
Read more: https://www.emeraldpublishing.com/coronavirus/.