Responsible Leadership is the topic of much debate in both academic and practitioner circles. Critics have pointed out that management education and scholarship often fail to develop the critical, creative, and socially relevant and responsive mindsets that are required to transform businesses and society, and to solve global challenges while being locally responsive.
Conference attendees will have the opportunity to network in a global environment, as well as experience the charming hospitality of one of Europe’s greenest destinations, surrounded by enchanting natural scenery. Lake Bled is considered one of the most beautiful lakes in the world, and IEDC-Bled School of Management (Slovenia) is one of the leaders in innovative management education worldwide.
- Journal workshop sessions featuring an exclusive opportunity to deeply engage with Editors from each of the Academy’s six leading journals: AMD, AMJ, AMLE, AMP, AMR and Annals
- Keynote presentations and panels
- Professional development workshops, paper sessions, symposiums, roundtable discussions and a doctoral consortium centered around five event tracks
- Attendee-exclusive networking dinner event at the BRDO Congress Centre
- Morning reflections on IEDC Bled School of Management's patio, offering a majestic view of Lake Bled
CEEMAN supports development of the conference as a conference partner and member of the Conference Committee.
CEEMAN members are be eligible for discounted and even subsidized registration fees of up to 60%.
Learn more by visiting the conference web-page or write to us about special CEEMAN registration rates.