28th CEEMAN Annual Conference
23-25 September 2020
Individual participation (online):
- EUR 280 for CEEMAN members
- EUR 380 for non-members
Every additional participant:
- EUR 70 for CEEMAN members
- EUR 100 for non-members
The participation fees include:
- online attendance of both conference days and the poster session (23-25 September)
- list of participants and access to networking platform before, during and after the event
- access to session recordings through the event platform
- certificates of participation (upon request)
The fee does NOT cover travel, airport shuttle, accommodation, or participation of accompanying persons.
You are welcome to join the keynotes and the CEEMAN Annual Meeting in person in Bled, Slovenia on Thursday, 24 September. In this case additional cost is EUR 150 + VAT per person (includes lunch and evening reception).
Payment of participation fee should be settled by 1st of September at the latest by bank transfer upon receipt of the pro-forma invoice from CEEMAN. Cancellation of participation (in writing) must be received 15 days prior to the beginning of the conference if fees are to be refunded. After that date no refunds will be made. If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to send a replacement; however, prior notification is required.