What personal information do we collect from people that visit our website?
When subscribing for updates or registering for events on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help us provide you with the best possible service and/or event experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or updates, register for events, respond to a survey or email communication, or use certain website features.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To better respond to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails related to your participation in our events or activities.
- To send information about events and activities that might be of interest to you (including through electronic newsletters).
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is specific, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie).
Prešernova cesta 33
Last edited on May 10, 2018