1. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
2. Sustainability/Sustainable Development (S)/(SD)
3. Environment (Env)
4. Ethics (E)
5. Corporate Governance (CG)
6. Management (M)
It is hoped that the encyclopaedia would contain up to 1,500 terms in the field of Sustainability and its related disciplines. Each contributor will be expected to choose a minimum of five terms and a maximum of twenty terms per contributors.
- Samuel O Idowu, London Metropolitan University, London, UK
- Rene Schmidpeter, Cologne Business, Cologne, Germany
- Nicholas Capaldi, College of Business Administration, Loyola University, New Orleans, USA
- Liangrong Zu, International Training Centre, International Labour Organisation (ILO), Turin, Italy
- Mara Del Baldo, University of Urbino, Italy
- Rute Abrue, Polytechnic Institute of Guarda, Portugal
It is hoped that the encyclopaedia will be a reference book which practitioners, researchers, corporate managers, students etc would refer to during their day to day operations. Contributors would be expected to choose at least 1 term up to three terms from five excel sheets of terms/keywords and write a 3,000 – 5,000 word piece on each term chosen. Contributions on each term must include detailed explanations of the term with references.
A peer review method will be used in the project, so each contributor would be asked to review other contributor’s submission for the encyclopaedia. We expect contributions to be of high quality; those that fail to meet the expected standards would be rejected.
The project’s deadlines are as follows:
- First draft of contributions to reach the lead editor by Tuesday 1st February 2018.
- Contributions to Review go out to participating authors by Monday 26th February 2018.
- Return of reviewed contributions should come back to the lead editor by Thursday 19th July 2018.
- Corrected contributions following Reviewers comments come back to the lead editor on Tuesday 20th November 2018.
Closing date for expressions of interest is Tuesday 12th June 2017.
It will be possible for two or more individuals to work jointly or as a team on a single term but they must choose a minimum of five terms by this team of contributors. We have a list of terms but we equally encourage contributors to choose their own relevant terms and add them, in addition to those already on our list and work on them.
If interested in this project, please contact the lead editor:
Samuel O Idowu
Email address: email@example.com
London Metropolitan, School of Business, 84 Moorgate, London, EC2M 6SQ, UK