This conference held at the School of Management in Steyr will predominantly focus on key management subjects of the study programme Global Sales and Marketing by taking a closer look at encounters in an intercultural environment. This year again, the School of Informatics, Communications and Media in Hagenberg will enrich our conference by offering a special track on cross-cultural perspectives in the digital world. Authors are encouraged to prepare and submit papers for the following sessions:
Intercultural and International Perspectives in:
- Session A: Global Business and Export Management
- Session B: Marketing, Sales and Service Management
- Session C: Higher Education Research, Teaching and Learning
- Session D: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Session E: Human Resource Management
Author Guidelines & Submission
- Please register online at our website www.fh-ooe.at/ccbc2017. There, you will be asked to indicate the session you would like to participate in and to provide an extended abstract of max. 700 words by 18th of December 2016. As for the format of the abstract, please stick to the master abstract, which can be downloaded from our homepage.
- Both the double-blind review process and full paper (5 – 10 pages) submission will be done online. As for the format of the paper, please stick to the master paper, which can be downloaded from our homepage. Full paper submission will be due by 6th of February 2017.
- After completion of the double-blind review process, authors will be informed about acceptance, rejection or suggested modifications. Accepted papers of participants who have paid the conference fee and presented their paper at the conference will be published in the conference proceedings as well as in the abstract proceedings, both with an ISBN number, which will appear as an e-book.
- This year´s journal partnerships will constitute a further opportunity for publication.
- We encourage all participants to also participate in the International Teaching Days as part of the International Week, which will be held from the 15th to the 16th of May 2017. For further information regarding the International Teaching Days please check the website: www.fh-ooe.at/en/steyr-campus/international/intweek2017
Download call for papers: FHO_STEYR_CCBC_Call_for_Paper_2017