The Center for Integrity in Business and Government together with the American Chamber of Commerce in Hungary invite submissions to a case study competition in the field of integrity in business in in Central and Eastern Europe.
The objectives of the competition are:
- to introduce the practical applications of integrity principles into educational resources in the field of business;
- to expand the availability of teaching and learning materials in business education, specifically related to integrity and anti-corruption;
- to encourage research that contributes to the use of interactive study methods in the education system, particularly through case study development;
- to enhance accessibility to case studies that focus on real-life problems of corruption and lack of integrity in the Central and Eastern European context. For eligible countries see the Case Competition Terms and Conditions.
Authors of winning case studies will be awarded cash prizes for the 3 best entries, as well as for the best student entry, which will be published online for use by academics around the globe. Winners will also be invited to present and discuss their cases at the Center for Integrity in Business and Government. Furthermore winning case studies will be offered for publication to The Case Center.
- 1st Prize $5,000
- 2nd Prize $3,000
- 3rd Prize $2,000
- Students’ Prize: $1,000
Honorable Mention awards will go to additional worthy cases.
- December 1, 2013: Regional call for case study submissions
- June 1, 2014: Submission Deadline
- June 15-25, 2014: Completion of documents upon the Jury’s request
- August 15, 2014: Final decisions are completed by the expert panel
- August 31, 2014: Winners are notified by email or by phone
- September, 2014: Awards Ceremony
For more information, please visit http://business.ceu.hu/cibg/case-competition