CEEMAN IQA procedure
CEEMAN IQA has a nine-stage accreditation procedure.
1. CEEMAN membership;
2. educational institutions that provide management or business education; 3. minimum of five years of operation;
4. minimum of three graduating cohorts in each of its major groups of program offerings.
CEEMAN IQA accreditation status is granted for an initial period of six years after which the institution could apply for re-accreditation.
For more information regarding the CEEMAN accreditation procedure please consult Guidelines for Initial accreditation procedure (latest update: April 2016) or Guidelines for Re-accreditation procedure (latest update: April 2016) or contact the CEEMAN IQA Director, Assistant Professor Alenka Braček Lalić.
The most important CEEMAN IQA documents
1. CEEMAN IQA ACCREDITATION FRAMEWORK AND STANDARDS
2. CEEMAN IQA ACCREDITATION PROCEDURE
3. CEEMAN IQA ACCREDITATION APPLICATION FORMS
CEEMAN IQA Re-accreditation Application Form
4. CEEMAN IQA INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELF-ASSESSMENT REPORT