It is being 53 years since CLADEA Annual Assembly has contributed to develop business research and strengthen management education globally. CLADEA’s 53th Annual Assembly 2018 will be a fine chance to share different thematic approaches in the context of track variety and plenary meetings settled for this Congress. We invite authors to submit their researches and take advantage of the publishing chances CLADEA provides them.
In recent years, winning tracks have been linked to: Operations and IT Management, New perspectives of management and teaching in business schools; the impact of the financial sector on business productivity and Finance, which have received funds to finance research projects.
The "Poster Session" has been supporting ongoing investigations; where researchers describe their study problem and the type of support they need to complete their research; this dynamic contributes to the design and execution of the project.
This year, the best papers presented at CLADEA 2018 will have the following publication options:
- Journal of Business Research, JBR
- Technology Analysis and Strategic Management, TASM
- Journal of Economic, Finance and Administration, JEFAS
- Brazilian Administration Review, BAR
- Revista Brasileira de Gestão de Negócios, RBGN
- Revista de Administração de Empresas, RAE
- Revista de Administração, RAUSP
- Revista de Contabilidade & Finanças (USP), RC&F
- Revista Gestão & Tecnologia, G&T
- Revista Ibero-Americana de Estrategia, RIAE
- Tec Empresarial del TEC de Costa Rica
- Estudios Gerenciales – Journal of Management and Economics for Iberoamerica
- Proposed at especial section of the Journal of Knowledge Management (JKM)
- Proposed at the Symposium - Magazine: Academy of Management Perspectives (AMP) sponsored by Academy of Management – USA.
The best papers are published in a Special Issue of ACADEMIA, which appears in the ISI ranking and is sponsored by CLADEA.
Additionally, the best Case Studies track will be included in the CLADEA – BALAS Collection, distributed by Harvard Business Publishing.
CLADEA and Emerald offer a prize reward (US $ 2,500), "Emerald / Cladea Latin American Management Research Fund Award" to finance the best research project.
The deadline for sending papers is May 30, 2018.
More information, click here.
CLADEA Executive Office