GBSN, the 2018 Conference Co-Hosts and Steering Committee call for your contribution to this exciting international forum addressing important challenges and opportunities related to transforming traditional sectors through educating entrepreneurial leaders.
All submissions should address at least one (1) of the traditional sectors identified and at least one of the below sub-themes.
- Technology and Big Data
- Responsible Leadership
- Cross-Disciplinary Collaboration
- Teaching the Tools of Innovation
The Interactive Agenda will Feature:
- Cross-Sector Stakeholder Dialogues with educators, professionals, government officials, students and entrepreneurs to do a deep dive into the challenges and opportunities in a particular sector
- Experts from industry, education, government and international aid sharing their experience, perspective and lessons learned
- Business school showcases of approaches to educating entrepreneurial leaders for systemic change
- Research roundtables featuring scholarly and applied research on the cross-sector enablers of entrepreneurial leadership in traditional sectors
- ‘Back to Class’ sessions for non-academics and curious educators to experience an interactive teaching demonstration of entrepreneurial leadership tools
- Networking, interactive plenaries and breakout sessions designed to give participants valuable information and tangible takeaways they can employ when they leave
Proposals can present on several sub-themes within a sector. Alternatively a proposal can address several sectors within a sub-theme. For example, a proposal on Technology & Big Data could highlight practices within the tourism, agriculture and healthcare sectors. Conversely, a proposal can discuss how innovative teaching tools, collaboration and responsible leadership have impacted the Mining & Oil industry.
Submitting a Proposal
GBSN Membership is not required to submit an application, however special consideration will be given to proposals that include faculty or staff of GBSN Member Schools. Submission deadline: June 30, 2018
Applicants will receive information about the status of their submission from GBSN by July 31, 2018 at which point additional information and interviews may be requested.
For more information visit gbsn.org/2018kenya
For questions regarding the conference or application procedures please email Fabienne Jolivert at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.202.628.9040.