Academy DTEK has repeatedly been recognized as the best corporate university in Ukraine’s energy sector. In 2018, the academy case became the winner in the nomination of the HR- Brand contest from HeadHunter Ukraine.
Developing national education system
• Academy DTEK experts developed 2019 copyright training programs. Created 45 educational standards approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
• As the part of CSR Project Academy DTEK delivers trainings to 28 state institutions (National Bank of Ukraine, Ministry of Finance, State Post Office, Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry, Ministry of Infrastructure, etc.). Only in 2018, 72 training events were delivered for them.
Taking advantage on best international practices
• Academy DTEK implements educational partnership programs with five business schools and organizations: INSEAD, IE Business School , Thunderbird , HRCI, Kiev-Mohyla Business School (#1 business school in Ukraine).
• For benchmarking and stimulating innovations, Academy DTEK organizes executive tours to the United States, China and European for senior managers of DTEK and other Ukrainian companies.
• The Academy develops and implements the latest HR technologies based on analytics and Big Data. The company was first in the energy sector of Ukraine, that started using a VR simulator in training workers' specialties.
Academy DTEK, sets a goal: to promote the emergence of a new generation of managers in business and the public sector, which will make Ukraine the pride for every citizen.
Read more on Academy DTEK: https://dtek.com/en/career/academy/.