The network focuses on the development of the theory and practice of quality assurance, the exchange and understanding of the policies and actions of its members, and the promotion of quality assurance for the benefit of higher education, institutions, students and society at large.
Specific purposes of INQAAHE are:
- To create, collect and disseminate information on current and developing theory and practice in the assessment, improvement and maintenance of quality in higher education.
- To undertake or commission research in areas relevant to quality in higher education.
- To express the collective views of its members on matters relevant to quality in higher education through contacts with international bodies and by other means.
- To promote the theory and practice of the improvement of quality in higher education.
- To provide advice and expertise to assist existing and emerging quality assurance agencies.
- To facilitate links between quality assurance agencies and support networks of quality assurance agencies.
- To assist members to determine the standards of institutions operating across national borders and facilitate better-informed international recognition of qualifications.
- To assist in the development and use of credit transfer and credit accumulation schemes to enhance the mobility of students between institutions (within and across national borders).
- To enable members to be alert to improper quality assurance practices and organisations.
- To organise, on request, reviews of the operation of members.
The membership is especially important for CEEMAN International Quality Accreditation because it will allow us to:
- strengthen cooperation with national and international quality accreditation agencies from different parts of the world;
- discuss and share with other quality assurance agencies the regional and international developments and specifics in the field of management education;
- become an active partner in terms of promoting excellent, relevant and responsible higher education.
For more information please visit the INQAAHE website or contact CEEMAN International Quality Accreditation Director, Dr. Alenka Braček Lalić at email@example.com.