We are glad to announce the first keynote speakers of the conference:
- Dominique Turcq is the Founder and President of the Boostzone Institute, a research and consulting center, dedicated to understanding the management implications of the major changes happening in the world of work due to technological and sociological forces.
- Paul Polman is Co-founder and Chair of IMAGINE, a benefit corporation and foundation accelerating business leadership to achieve the Global Goals. He also serves as Chair of the International Chamber of Commerce, The B Team, Oxford Said Business School and is Vice-Chair of the U.N. Global Compact. He has served as CEO of Unilever for 10 years.
Don’t miss out also on the pre-conference events and opportunities on 23 September:
- Company visits (Illycaffè and Elettra-Sincrotrone Trieste/AREA Science Park)
- Individual Dean2Dean advisory meetings
- Poster session for faculty and researchers
Multiple hotels in Trieste are available with preferential rates for conference participants. Booking deadline for the most affordable one is 1 March 2020.
Early-bird registration: 1 June 2020
Register now or read more about the conference at www.ceeman.org/28thconference.
We look forward to meeting you in Trieste!