How to match business needs and create an impactful learning environment? What are the ethical responsibilities of a programme manager? How to succeed in alumni relations, marketing and fundraising? These and many other topics were covered by:
- Prof. Kai Peters, Pro-Vice-Chancellor of Business and Law at Coventry University, UK
- Prof. Danica Purg, CEEMAN and IEDC-Bled School of Management President, Slovenia
- Mr. Andrew Crisp, Founding partner of CarringtonCrisp, UK
- Asst. Prof. Alenka Braček Lalić, CEEMAN IQA Director, Vice Dean for Research and Co-Director of Executive MBA, IEDC-Bled School of Management, Slovenia
- Prof. Nenad Filipović, Director of Executive Education, IEDC-Bled School of Management, Slovenia
- Dr. Iztok Seljak, President of Management Board, Hidria d.o.o., Slovenia.
“I absolutely enjoyed it!”, “Invaluable experience and knowledge”, “Great insights into different aspects of the work of programme managers” – this was just some of the feedback received from the participants.
Beautiful sunny weather, the charm of one of the finest Alpine resorts - Bled, and the art-gallery environment of the IEDC – Bled School of Management brought additional value to the programme.
The Program Management Seminar is an intensive and highly interactive three-day program designed to make program and project managers more effective in handling their increasingly demanding and complex responsibilities.
The next edition will take place in Spring 2019. Follow the updates on our website!