CEEMAN is proud to announce the accepance of five new member schools and one new corporate member to the network and is looking forward to strengthening collaboration with: GISMA Business School GmbH, BGE Budapest Business School, Społeczna Akademia Nauk - University of Social Sciences, DTEK Academy, LUMS - Lahore University of Management Sciences and education marketing specialists at CarringtonCrisp. A warm welcome to all!
It is a pleasure to share brief introductions to each of them:
- GISMA Business School, the German International Graduate School of Management and Administration, was founded on the initiative of local companies and former German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder in 1999. Since 2013, GISMA belongs to the international education group Global University Systems. Read more here.
- BGE Budapest Business School educates nearly 16,000 students as the largest university of applied sciences in Hungary, in the area of Tourism and Hospitality, International Business Economics, Commerce and Marketing, Finance and Accountancy, Business Administration and Management, Human Resources and Business Information Systems. Read more here.
- Społeczna Akademia Nauk - University of Social Sciences is the largest private educational institution in Poland, with more than 25 years of experience. They provide high-quality education to students from all over the world. The University offers a wide range of Bachelor's and Master's programs in major cities in Poland and in the branch campus in London. Their offer also includes MBA and PhD studies and a unique American Master’s degree program in cooperation with Clark University. Read more here .
- Academy DTEK is an open educational business platform that enhances the competitiveness of Ukrainian business in the context of global change through training and development of specialists at all levels. Academy DTEK was established in March 2010 as a corporate university of DTEK, largest energy generating company in Ukraine. The main goal was to develop talents within the company. Subsequently, in 2014, Academy DTEK began to provide personnel training and development services to outside companies. Read more here.
- LUMS - Lahore University of Management Sciences aspires to achieve excellence and national and international leadership through unparalleled teaching and research, holistic undergraduate education, and civic engagement to serve the critical needs of society. It seeks to accomplish this mission as a unified institution with cutting-edge research, a modern and rigorous curriculum and socially responsible outreach to the nation and region. Read more here.
- CarringtonCrisp are education marketing specialists, providing market research, consultancy and creative services across higher education. The company was set up in 2003 and since that time has worked with more than 130 institutions in over 30 countries. CarringtonCrisp are particularly well known for their group market research studies, but also carry out a wide range of individual consulting assignments and increasingly work with clients on creative brand and marketing solutions. Read more here.