The European Association for International Education (EAIE) will be celebrating a milestone this September when it hosts its 30th Annual Conference and Exhibition at the Palais des Expositions et des Congrès (Palexpo) in Geneva, Switzerland. This long-standing event offers a dynamic environment for exploring the current state of international higher education as well as key trends set to shape the future of the field. The four-day packed programme consists of an array of workshop and sessions to stimulate your mind and many opportunities to network with fellow professionals.
Top reasons to attend:
• Be inspired by the latest trends in international higher education
• Debate hot topics with prominent professionals in your field
• Forge new partnerships with organisations from Europe and beyond at the EAIE Exhibition
• Grow your professional network at some of our 19+ networking events
Who is attending?
• Leaders and decision-makers in international higher education
• Rectors, vice-rectors, directors of international offices
• Professionals in student services, marketing & recruitment, credential evaluation, alumni relations, etc
• Managers of international programmes
• Educators and researchers
• Government representatives
Registration for Europe’s largest international higher education conference and Exhibition opens 23 May. See you there!