International faculty and renown experts will provide overview of the “big picture” and trends of digitalization in management education, as well as share their experience on a number of issues crucial for implementing technology strategies in management education programs and environments. The program will also provide space for participants to share their own best practices, success (or failure) stories, and relevant insights to facilitate peer learning and exchange.
The topics will include, among others:
- Global environment, trends and challenges that technology brings to educators
- Digital teaching and learning: the double disruption in business education
- Online and blended learning formats: content, development, and delivery
- Matching technologies and tools to different teaching objectives and target groups
- Classroom management, student engagement and assessment
- Game-based learning
- School infrastructure issues
- Latest technology trends and future technologies
- Implications of technology for responsible management education
Class sessions will include briefings by experts from the education and business world, panel discussions, videoconferences, technology demos, as well as group discussions where participants will be able to share their own experience and discuss new insights and ideas. With the help of our corporate partners, we will take full advantage of the newest technology and learn through practical applications.