Digital technologies are at the heart of modern education systems, workplaces and learning environments, changing the way we teach and learn. This seminar is intended for decision-makers (deans, associate deans, directors), administrative and academic staff of management universities and business schools who would like to learn more about strategies, practices and tools for embedding digital technologies in teaching and learning.
The goal of this seminar is to help participants advance their knowledge, understanding, and fluency with digital learning trends, methods and tools. After completing this seminar, participants should be able to:
- Engage in informed debate about the contribution, value and limitations of digital technologies in teaching and learning, now and in the future.
- Meaningfully contribute to strategic decision making in their Business School related to the transformational opportunities and practical constraints of digital technologies in teaching and learning.
- Have a solid grasp of learning models and their implementation in a digital or blended context.
- Be articulate in the language of Learning Management Systems and related tools.
- Participate in the design and delivery of online and/or blended courses with confidence.