The Slovenian Academy of Management, together with School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana, and Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, with the support of CEEMAN, is announcing its 6th International Conference on Management and Organization: INTEGRATING ORGANIZATIONAL RESEARCH: INDIVIDUAL, TEAM, ORGANIZATIONAL, AND MULTILEVEL PERSPECTIVES to be held on 11-12 June 2020 in Bled, Slovenia. Submission dealine of extended abstracts: 1 March 2020. CEEMAN is supporting the event with CEEMAN/IMTA Best paper award for junior scholars. Winner will be announced in April and will receive tuition fee waiver for attending IMTA (International Management Teachers Academy) in 2020 or 2021.
We are witnessing an ever-increasing amount of multilevel research in organizational studies that integrates delineated research domains and offers new lenses for understanding business practice. The purpose and scope of this conference is to identify, discuss, and grapple with single- and cross-level theory, research and method issues in order to make substantive progress in our understanding of the multilevel nature of organizations.
The conference strives to provide much-needed synthesis of underlying theories and methodological approaches within the loosely coupled community of organizational scholars by taking account of the fact that micro phenomena are embedded in macro contexts, and macro phenomena often emerge through the interaction and dynamics of lower-level elements. Such an approach may add depth and richness to our theoretical reasoning and likewise improve conversations between researchers and practitioners by providing insightful details concerning how organizations operate and behave.
Information on Call for Papers, Track Themes and Topics, Speakers and other relevant matters: http://sam-d.si/en/konferenca/6th-international-conference-on-management-and-organization/.
Please note the following key deadlines:
- Formal announcement of the conference and call for papers: September 2019
- Submission of extended abstracts: extended to March 1, 2020
- Decision on extended abstracts (with feedback and reviewers’ comments): March 31, 2020
- Registration: April–May 2020
- Conference: 11–12 June, 2020
- Aleša Saša Sitar, University of Ljubljana, School of Economics and Business (Organizing committee chair), email@example.com
- Tomislav Hernaus, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics and Business (Program committee chair), firstname.lastname@example.org