The main aim of the PRME Chapter Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), established in 2016, is to give a stronger voice to PRME signatories of the CEE region within the PRME initiative and Responsible Management Education (RME) movement and provide them with more visibility, highlight good practices, as well as facilitate better exchange of ideas and experience in the area of RME relevant for the region. It will serve as a regional platform for dialogue, collaboration and collective action to further advance RME and sustainable development in support of broader UN goals.
The chapter held its 1st PRME Regional Meeting CEE on 18 - 19 April 2016 at RISEBA University in Latvia. During this meeting, 56 delegates from 19 PRME signatory business and management schools across Central and Eastern Europe came together to agree on a Constitution and Steering Committee, and to discuss ideas on the roles, activities, and events for the new PRME Chapter.
At the conclusion of the meeting, a Steering Committee of 8 Members was elected:
- Mrs.Irina Sennikova, PRME Chapter CEE Chair, RISEBA University Rector and CEEMAN Vice – President
- Mrs. Olga Veligurska, CEEMAN Director
- Mr. Assylbek Nurgabdeshov, Dean of Faculty of General Education at Almaty Managament University
- Mr. Yaroslav Pavlov, Director of Distance Learning Programms, IBS- Moscow, RANEPA
- Mr. Mikolaj Pindelski, Assistant Professor, SGH Warsaw School of Economics
- Mr. Dusan Kucera, Assistant Professor University of Economics Prague
- Mr. Gabor Harangozo, Associate Professor Corvinus University of Budapest and Corvinus Business School
- Mrs. Irena Krzan, Project Manager for International Accreditations, Faculty of Economics University of Ljubljana
Read more about the first meeting in our news.
The second PRME Chapter CEE was hosted by CEEMAN on 28 September 2016 during the 24th CEEMAN Annual Conference in Tallinn, Estonia.
For more information on the PRME Chapter CEE and its activities, please contact:
Julija Bulatova at firstname.lastname@example.org