The event will focus on the topic of Ideas and Inspiration for Management Development from Fields Beyond Management
. Already more than 30 countries from around the world are represented - join us! Benefits of participation:
Recent research and teaching practices to contribute with and learn from at the poster session for faculty and researchers (pre-conference, 23 September) Attendance of CEEMAN Annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony (24&25 September) Access to all conference materials and session recordings at the time of event and 4 weeks after Possibility to post your materials in a dedicated section of the conference online platform before, during and after the event Individual meetings or side sessions opportunities on the online platform Warm online social events and exclusive live concert of Teo Collori&Momento Cigano Additional participants from your institution for only EUR 70 per person Certificate of participation provided upon request
- 3 days of insights, inspiration, and experience exchange
- 2 weeks of advance online platform access for networking and connecting
- 4 excellent keynotes with remarkable findings of high relevance for management - from biology, neuroscience, airplane industry experience, and arts (24 September)
- Latest experience from management education leaders all over the world and opportunity to share your own insights (25 September) on:
- new business models for management education;
- research development;
- teaching and learning.
To provide for a collaborative and inclusive space, we encourage deans and leaders
of educational institutions to bring their faculty, staff
, as well as students and alumni
to the event to enrich the discussions, bring diversity of perspectives, and share a common vision.
Read more here.