We established the Alliance to support the management schools from rising economies – which share similar values, challenges, and often have great innovative solutions to offer to the world, especially in the area of sustainability. At the session, co-moderated by Danica Purg and Mette Morsing, we will discuss how business schools in rising economies can contribute to rebalancing sustainability and reimagining management education in the post-covid world. The event will take place online (Zoom) on 27 January 2021 at 15:00 - 16:30 CET / 9:00 – 10:30 EST.
We will hear about best practices from rising economies, challenges and opportunities the business schools are facing in pushing the responsible management education priorities – and also encourage you to contribute with sharing your own experience, suggestions, and insights through active participation with comments and questions during the session.
- Danica Purg, President of the Alliance of Management Development Associations in Rising Economies, President of CEEMAN, Slovenia
The future of management education and its role in creating a positive impact on society
- Mette Morsing, Head of PRME - Principles for Responsible Management Education, Denmark/USA
The efforts of PRME in changing management education. What do business schools need to do differently and why does it not happen already? What is hindering us?
- Jikyeong Kang, PRME Board Member; President and Dean, Asian Institute of Management, Philippines
What do we mean by reimagining management education and what are the necessary steps to make it happen (skills, competences, experiences)?
- Therese Noorlander, Sustainability Director Europe, The Coca-Cola Company, the Netherlands
How the inclusivity in thinking will help to solve the problems of the future?
- Arnold Smit, Head: PGDip in Leadership Development, Associate Professor, Business in Society, University of Stellenbosch Business School, South Africa
How can you work on changing the mindsets?
- Discussion with speakers and participants
On behalf of all Alliance partners – AABS, ANGRAD, BMDA, CEEMAN, CLADEA, FORUM, and RABE – we very much look forward to your participation and meeting you on 27 January online!