St. Petersburg University Graduate School of Management (Russia) in cooperation with ABIS – The Academy of Business in Society organizes TRACK: “CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY” in the International Research Conference “GSOM Emerging Markets Conference-2016” on October 6-8, 2016 in St. Petersburg.
The track provides participants with the unique opportunity to analyze these important changes and their effects as well as current issues in the field of CSR and Sustainability within Emerging Markets. We invite paper proposals that address the global, national, and company levels of the Track and Conference topics.
SUGGESTED TOPICS include (but are not limited to) the following:
- the impact of Emerging Markets on global sustainable development;
- the impact of the current global challenges on the CSR agenda in Emerging Markets and the impact of Emerging Markets on the global CSR agenda;
- the peculiarities of business and society relations in Emerging Markets;
- comparative analysis of the state of CSR in Emerging Markets;
- case studies on CSR approaches, frameworks, practices, addresses to specific issues, and reporting standards of companies in Emerging Markets;
- the role and place of CSR and Sustainability in management development and management education in companies and business schools.
Submission of papers structured abstracts (up to 7200 symbols): June 11, 2016
Notification of authors: June 30, 2016
Early Bird registration deadline: August 31, 2016
Conference sessions: October 6-8, 2016
Yury Blagov, Associate Professor, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg University
Simon Pickard, Director International Programmes, ABIS - The Academy of Business in Society
Download call for papers: GSOM Emerging Markets 2016 Conference_CSR Track
Visit Conference website for more information