The aim of the Conference "Knowledge Acquisition and Management" is to create the possibility of presenting and discussing approaches, techniques and tools in the knowledge acquisition and other knowledge management areas with a focus on the contribution of artificial intelligence for the improvement of human-machine intelligence and face the challenges of this century. The predecessor of the KAM conference has been organized for the first time in 1992, as a venue for scientists and practitioners to address different aspects of usage of advanced information technologies in management, with focus on intelligent techniques and knowledge management. In 2003 the conference changed somewhat its focus and was organized for the first under its current name. Furthermore, the KAM conference became an international event, with participants from around the world. In 2012 we’ve joined to Federated Conference on Computer Science and Systems becoming one of the oldest events. The mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a presentation, discussion and a reputable publication forum in computer science and intelligence systems. The forum invites researchers and practitioners from around the world to contribute their research results focused on their scientific and professional interests.
The KAM conference & workshop are to enable exchange of information and experiences, and delve into current trends of methodological, technological and implementation aspects of knowledge management processes.
List of topics is available at: https://fedcsis.org/2022/kam
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF or MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures, and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation according to information here.
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference will be published as Special Issue(s).
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.
Paper submission (sharp / no extension): May 10, 2022
Position paper submission: June 7, 2022
Author notification: July 6, 2022
Final paper submission, registration: July 12, 2022
Payment: August 2, 2022
Conference date: September 4-7, 2022
More info at: https://fedcsis.org/2022/kam