EdTech seminar is intended to help faculty members raise the quality of their online teaching performance, as well as improve student experience and learning outcomes in online or hybrid environment.
After the pandemic restrictions around the world and the uncertainty due to constant disruption remains, it is certain that regardless of the evolution of the pandemic or any other crisis, universities will have to evaluate the lasting effects of digital transformation in teaching and learning
. Therefore, a number of short-term and medium-term challenges arise for faculty.
In the short term, academics are still facing the challenge of transitioning even more courses to online delivery and further improving teaching performance, learning effectiveness, and student satisfaction. Not all courses are the same and not all courses pose the same challenges when it comes to online delivery. Therefore, the discussion around the adaptations of a variety of teaching methods for online delivery
remains as prescient in the coming months as ever.
For academics, the challenge is to prepare for hybrid teaching methods
combining the power of physical co-presence with the flexibility of online tools. For example, students will expect their campus experience to involve compelling and irreplaceable social learning while preferring digital channels for more efficient content consumption.
At CEEMAN, we constantly monitor the dynamic evolution of teaching needs and best practices from one semester to the next and adapt the EdTech seminar accordingly. Therefore, the 2023 EdTech seminar will not be a replay of the previous editions but a revamped program targeting specifically the current challenges and those immediately ahead of us
. What remains constant is the program’s focus on interactivity and co-creation
, and practical hands-on format
with tangible and immediate application
What makes EdTech unique?
- High degree of customization and flexibility responding to specific participant needs and challenges
- Continuously shifting gears from general discussions to specific problem solving
- Focus on interactivity and co-creation
- High degree of participation and contribution to class and small group discussions is expected from all participants in order to receive the certificate of completion (this is NOT “another webinar”!)
- Certificate of completion adding points towards professional development (equivalent of XX ECTS, eligible for Erasmus staff mobility/training)
- Positive and supportive learning environment
- Award-winning online learning platform
- EdTech faculty team fully engaged throughout the program, complementing each other’s experience and being accessible for individual advice
- Highly professional and friendly support of the CEEMAN team – we are here for YOU!
- EUR 890 for CEEMAN members (early-bird fee before 31 May 2023: 700 eur)
- EUR 1190 for non-members (early-bird fee before 31 May 2023: 900 eur)
In some cases, 22% VAT might apply depending on the legal status of the applicant's institution. Payment of participation fee should be settled before the start of the seminar by bank transfer upon receipt of the pro-forma invoice from CEEMAN.
Possibility of Erasmus+ Grant Suport:
Participation at the program may be co-financed by the Erasmus+ staff mobility grant. Participants from Erasmus+ program countries will receive a certificate and confirmation of attending a staff or faculty training program.
Please contact Erasmus Mobility office at your institution or country for more details. From our side, Mr. Rok Ramšak (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +386 457 92 532) will be happy to help with necessary mobility-related documentation.