In the short term, academics are still facing the challenge of transitioning even more courses to online delivery and further improving teaching performance, learning effectiveness, and student satisfaction. Not all courses are the same and not all courses pose the same challenges when it comes to online delivery. Therefore, the discussion around the adaptations of a variety of teaching methods for online delivery remains as prescient in the coming months as ever.
At CEEMAN, we constantly monitor the dynamic evolution of teaching needs and best practices from one semester to the next and adapt the EdTech seminar accordingly. Therefore, the 2023 EdTech seminar will not be a replay of the previous editions but a revamped program targeting specifically the current challenges and those immediately ahead of us. What remains constant is the program’s focus on interactivity and co-creation, and practical hands-on format with tangible and immediate application.
What makes EdTech unique?
Early bird fee available until 31 May 2023.
- High degree of customisation and flexibility responding to specific participant needs and challenges
- Continuously shifting gears from general discussions to specific problem solving
- Focus on interactivity and co-creation
- High degree of participation and contribution to class and small group discussions is expected from all participants in order to receive the certificate of completion (this is NOT “another webinar”!)
- Certificate of completion adding points towards professional development (equivalent of XX ECTS, eligible for Erasmus staff mobility/training)
- Positive and supportive learning environment
- Award-winning online learning platform
- EdTech faculty team fully engaged throughout the program, complementing each other’s experience and being accessible for individual advice
- Highly professional and friendly support of the CEEMAN team – we are here for YOU!
REGISTRATION FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SPRING 2023. For additional information please write to email@example.com.