The contemporary global economy poses new development challenges for higher education institutions, including the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business (WUEB).
The Strategy 2030 is the primary document indicating the directions for the strategic development of our University. It has made all stakeholders aware that such development challenges as, for instance, the need for continuous adaptation to change, the progressing globalization of science and teaching which brings both opportunities and threats, and the need to define the University’s role in creating a new model of the economy in the world of VUCA and digital transformation, determine the implementation of our strategic intentions.
The International Development Plan of the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business was adopted under Regulation of the Rector of the WUEB No. 13/2022. It is embedded in the values and priorities of the Strategy 2030. It constitutes another significant step in the implementation of the process of international development of our University, with a view to increasing the competitiveness and recognition of our University on the international market.
WUEB vision in the area of international development
- University with an ever-wider international recognition;
- University attractive for international scientists, coming for scientific and teaching purposes, promotion and implementation of research results;
- University with a constantly updated curriculum in English, offering knowledge in the field of competences of the future;
- University with a steadily growing number of foreign students, post-graduate and PhD students, and course participants;
- University which is an important member of international scientific and teaching networks and international institutions;
- University that carries out research and development projects together with foreign partners, using international funds, and achieving results that have an impact on global science;
- University whose employees perform important functions in international scientific and science-financing institutions;
- University whose employees participate in a significant number of international promotion procedures as reviewers and members of commissions evaluating the dissertations and scientific output of candidates;
- University friendly to all, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender or economic status, giving everyone equal opportunities of access to education and science.
You can find more information at: